skip to main
skip to sidebar
Jim's 101 goals
Monday, January 5, 2009
21) Send out birthday, anniversary, and holiday cards and presents to everyone on our calendar
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
58) Be like my big brother, Joe: get involved in l...
57) Take the cats to the vet
56) Get onto the Red Cross' bone marrow donor regi...
55) Take Seamus to Giove
54) Fly first class!
53) Donate blood once a quarter
52) Business setup for greeba: phone, web & email ...
51) Go through art collection, decorate apartment ...
50) Get Apple hardware certified
49) Eat chocolate and lounge about.
48) Finish setting up Greta's old laptop as a vide...
47) Get rid of the TV
46) Find out what music I've missed over the past ...
45) Write a novel
44) Meet Miss Cora Turner
43) Have a dim sum reunion at Mandarin Court with ...
42) Every morning when I wake up, before getting o...
41) Take dance lessons
40) Get certified in CPR and first aid
39) Find and contact six people from my past with ...
38) Get tattoo with Greta
37) Get a low, Japanese-style dining table / Seamu...
36) Cook a full, balanced meal at least once a wee...
35) Join some sort of group activity
33) See ENT specialist
32) After learning to meditate, practice it daily
31) Learn to meditate
30) Read and update this blog every day
29) Write email, blog posts, Facebook entries, etc...
28) Write creatively for at least a half hour ever...
27) Read a book or (at least semi-serious) magazin...
26) Create and maintain a "this week in the jimmas...
25) Check family & friends' blogs, Facebook etc. d...
24) When snacking, eat only healthy foods
23) Read at least one book to Seamus every day
22) Call each set of parents at least once a week
21) Send out birthday, anniversary, and holiday ca...
20) Except in dire circumstances, do not carry any...
19) Pay off half of our total debt by the end of t...
18) Give Seamus a real hug every day
17) Give Greta a real hug every day
16) Tell Seamus that I love him every day, and mea...
15) Tell Greta that I love her every day, and mean...
14) Take Seamus on a special excursion at least on...
13) Volunteer at least 40 hours per year
12) Run the 2010 NYC Marathon
11) Run a half-marathon
10) Run a 10K
9) Run a 5K, beating my previous time
8) Reach optimal body fat percentage
7) Reach optimal weight
6) Eat at least one serving of fresh (not frozen) ...
5) Eat at least one serving of veggies per day
4) Eat at least one piece of fruit per day
3) Floss daily
2) Go to the gym at least three days a week
1) Get on a regular and healthy sleep schedule
View my complete profile